- Report on Integrated Physiology (cluster 1)
- Report on Psychology and Human Machine Systems (cluster 2)
- Report on Space Radiation (cluster 3)
- Report on Habitat Management (cluster 4)
- Report on Health Care (cluster 5)
THESEUS Roadmap Launch Event
Clusters and Roadmap Presentations
- Cluster 1: Integrated Systems Physiology (Olivier White, Université de Bourgogne)
- Cluster 2: Psychology and human-machine systems (Bob Hockey, University Sheffield)
- Cluster 3: Space Radiation (Günther Reitz, DLR )
- Cluster 4: Habitat Management (Felice Mastroleo, SCK-CEN)
- Cluster 5: Health Care (Bernard Comet, MEDES)
- THESEUS Roadmap (Gerda Horneck, DLR - Nicolas Walter, ESF)
EC Presentation - Space under Horizon 2020
Tanja Zegers, Space Research and Development, DG Enterprise and Industry, EC - Space in Horizon 2020
THESEUS Feedbacks on the ISECG Global Exploration Roadmap
Following the THESEUS Roadmap launch event held in Paris (CNES headquarters) on 15 March 2012, the THESEUS project organised a town hall meeting to discuss the International Space Exploration Coordination Group (ISECG) Global Exploration Roadmap (GER) issued on 22 September 2011.
This session held on 16 March 2012 was attended by an interdisciplinary audience of 50 international investigators involved in THESEUS Expert Groups who discussed and expressed a position on the GER - Read the resulting declaration.
THESEUS: Towards Human Exploration of Space: a EUropean Strategy
The THESEUS Coordination and Support Action has received funding from the European Community’s 7th Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n° 242482. This web site only reflects the views of the THESEUS Consortium. The European Commission is not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.